Americas Cardroom has brought the excitement of online poker back to the USA!
Americas Cardroom has grown rapidly over the past several years, bringing players back to the glory days of online poker in the U.S. through unique incentives and promotions. They are the only US facing site to offer $6 Million GTD Venom poker tournaments while hosting a weekly progressive rake race for both cash game and Sit & Go players.
As the flagship skin of the Winning Poker Network, Americas Cardroom has already grown into one of the top communities for U.S. poker players thanks to its no-nonsense deposits, quick payouts and high tournament guarantees.
Reasons to join America’s Cardroom
– Rated fastest payouts in the industry
– 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 (200% if using a cryptocurrency)
– Up to $50 Free cash on first deposit via Spinning Cards
– U.S. players accepted
– $6 Million GTD Venom Tournaments
– Only site with weekly progressive rake races for Sit & Go’s and Cash Games
– Accepts 60+ Cryptos (including Bitcoin) for Deposits and Withdrawals
Poker Network: The Winning Poker Network (WPN)
Click HERE and collect this special bonus NOW! Important – remember to use referral code: VIP4ME
High Five Tournament Series (April 7th-26th): The 420-inspired High Five is a player-favorite and returns in April. There’s $5 Million guaranteed across 100 tourneys, including three $420,000 Main Events. There’s also the daily 10-minute “courtesy break” every day during the series.
OSS Cub3d (Feb. 9th to Mar. 8th): The popular Online Super Series Cub3d returns for a 9th time. It is three consecutive tournament series (MOSS, OSS, BOSS) and will have $13 Million in guarantees over 220 events, including four $1 Million tourneys.
Leap Year Millions: Americas Cardroom will be hosting three $1,000,000 GTD tournaments in one weekend during the $13 Million OSS Cub3d. On Saturday, February 29th the ‘Leap Year Millions’ tourney will kick things off with a $630 buy-in. Then Day 2 of their multi-day $215 buy-in $1,000,000 GTD will follow on Sunday, March 1st along with another $630 buy-in $1,000,000 GTD event.
The $6 Million Venom: Americas Cardroom took the poker world by storm in 2019 by hosting a $5 Million GTD Venom tournament and a $6 Million GTD Venom. Both easily met their guarantee and now the site will run two more $6 Million Venom tourneys each year.
7 Day No Rathole Tables: Players don’t need a massive stack to play for big stakes with 7-Day No Rathole Tables. Available at a wide range of stakes, you can buy in for just 10 Big Blinds and are free to leave at any time. The
catch is that if you leave a winner, you can only return in the next 7 days to the No Rathole Tables by buying in with the same amount you left with.
Cyclone Blitz Satellites: Say goodbye to boring traditional satellites. These new fast-paced Cyclone Blitz Satellites allow players to easily net a ticket in Americas Cardroom’s biggest online tournaments.
Live Cage Satellites: Every Sunday night at 6pm ET, players can win a trip to sunny Costa Rica to play in a $5,250 buy-in Live Cage Event. The $55 buy-in Beast and Sit & Crush Live Cage Satellite guarantees 2 weekly packages ($8,340 value each) which includes airfare, accommodations, and the buy-in.
60 Types of Cryptocurrency Accepted: ACR accepts Bitcoin and over 60 other types of cryptocurrencies for both deposits and withdrawals. Players can convert their preferred type of cryptocurrency into USD to be played on the site directly from the cashier. Alternatively, they can have their winnings sent to them in any cryptocurrency that ACR supports.
Mobile Product: Compatible with Android, iPhone, and tablets. Players can access the mobile product by clicking on the MOBILE button from the americascardroom.eu homepage or by visiting play.americascardroom.eu. The mobile product offers Jackpot Poker games and access to the sportsbook and casino. Players are able to sign-up, deposit and withdraw on mobile.
Tournament Series: Americas Cardroom runs numerous online poker tournament series throughout the year. Their trademark ones are the Online Super Series, High Five Tournament Series and Freebuy Super Series.
Jackpot Poker: Americas Cardroom is part of the only US facing network to offer these exciting 3-person Hyper Turbo Sit & Go’s where players can hit it big for a small investment. Players can enter for $2 (play for up to $5,000), $10 (play for up to $25,000) or $40 (play for up to $100,000). The prize pool is randomly drawn right before the start of the tournament.
The Beast: This unique weekly rake race awards cash prizes and tourney tickets to cash game grinders. This is on top of ACR’s lucrative VIP program and costs nothing for the player as a portion of the rake is funneled to the cash leaderboard. The more hands a player plays, the higher they rank on the leaderboard and the more cash they make. To date, The Beast has awarded over $20 Million in cash and tournament entries.
The Online Cage: This nosebleed cash game in time-based tournament format plays every Wednesday at 7pm ET. Players may buy-in directly or qualify via satellites for this 5-hour $1,050+$50 buy-in event. The blinds increase each hour and whatever chips the player has at the end is converted to cold hard cash!
Spin to Get IN: Starting at one cent! This is part satellite, part slot machine and is an easy way to gain entry into Americas Cardroom’s tournaments and Sit & Go’s. You can spin for 1 cent, 25 cents, or $1 and if you hit three-of-a-kind, you’ve won your seat.
Software and Graphics
Americas Cardroom’s software is bigger, stronger, and faster than ever before thanks to a major update in May 2019. The update (details below) was focused on the user experience from under-the-hood improvements to a whole new design. It will also allow for much quicker product updates in the future.
· Brand-new design for the entire platform to make it more appealing and usable
· New HTML5-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
· Lobby and game tables are more videogame-centric
· Larger, more colorful poker chips
· Cleaner UI
· Faster gameplay
First Deposit Bonus: Players get a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 (200% if they use a cryptocurrency). The Welcome Package also includes 20 Days of Free Cash up to $50 via Spinning Cards. Bonus details: The First Time Deposit Bonus is paid out in increments of $1 for every 27.5 in Award Points Earned. Award points previously earned do not count towards the bonus requirement. Players have 60 days to play the First Deposit Bonus through.
Rakeback Players: 27% Rakeback. The Rakeback reporting tool is located in the “Rewards” tab within the Poker Lobby. The Rakeback percentage is based on the net rake generated from Monday to Sunday.
Rake: Rakeback players are still on contributed rake scheme; however, non Rakeback players receive points based on dealt rake scheme methodology for the Elite Benefits program.
Elite Benefits Program Overview
ACR’s loyalty program is simple. The second players start to play for real money on Americas Cardroom, they will automatically become a part of the program. The ultimate goal is to keep improving their rank in the program. There are five ranks—Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, and General. To players benefit, ACR uses the dealt rake method to calculate rewards, so earning points and improving ranks is easy.
Earning Points: When players play in a cash game with a qualified rake or in a tournament where a fee is paid, they will earn Rank Points (RPs) which determines their rank.
• For every 1.00 USD in tournament fees paid, players receive 5.5 RPs. For example, if a tournament is played where the Buy-in is $20+$2, players will earn 11 RPs for the $2 USD they are paying as entry fees ($2 x 5.5 = 11)
• In cash games, RPs are given out at a rate of 5.5 RPs for every dollar raked. For example, at a 9 handed table, with 6 players dealt, and a total of $2 in rake, 11 RPs are then divided among the six players (2 x 5.5 = 11). That’s 1.83 RPs earned per player (11/6 = 1.83)
Players will also earn Combat Points (CPs) alongside the Rank Points. The number of Combat Points earned each month depends on the rank. A special Player Point multiplier is set for each military rank, the more a person plays – the more they win!
Combat Points are spendable currency at the ACR store. Combat points can be used to purchase cash bonuses, electronics, clothing and even a car!
Note: Rakeback players cannot participate in the Elite Benefits program, but are allowed a one-time switch.
Support: This U.S. friendly site offers a recreational gaming environment, unique promotions and 24/7 customer support through email and chat Support.
· Hold’em · Omaha · Omaha Hi/Lo · 7 Stud · 7 Stud Hi/Lo
· Fixed Limit · Pot Limit · No Limit
Stakes: High, Medium, Low, Micro, Play Money
· Single/Multi Table Tournaments · Re-buys/Add-ons · Re-entry Tournaments · Bounty/knockout Tournaments · Short Handed Tournaments · Time Based Tournaments · Qualifiers/Satellites · Guaranteed Freerolls · Private events · Various tournament speeds · Tournament Filtering
· The Beast · Sit & Crush · Cyclones · 7 Day No Rathole Tables · Jackpot Poker · Million Dollar Sundays · $6 Million GTD Venom tourneys · The Cage · Major Land-based Events in Costa Rica · 24 tables, Multi-tabling Action · Bounty Tournaments · Time based Tournaments · Late Registration
Additional details: Multi-tabling: 24 Tables at a time and compatible with HEM and PT4.
Minimum Deposit: $25 USD
· Bitcoin or 60+ other Cryptocurrencies · Instadebit
· Person to Person Transaction (Fees for Deposits over $300 via WU are covered and fees for deposits over $100 via MG are covered. · Credit Cards
· Bitcoin or 60+ other Cryptocurrencies · Prepaid debit cards · Bank check via regular mail · Money transfer for pick-up (for a fee) · E-wallet / online money transfer service
Americas Cardoom instructions for playing.
- Clear your PC cookies
- Click PLAY NOW link
- Download poker software from ACR site
- Enter the bonus code: VIP4ME