The Beast is one of online pokers top weekly rake races at Americas Cardroom. The numbers are impressive and staggering. The Beast is the world’s first progressive points race that redefines how players get rewarded, and is free for all players to enter.
Just now, the beast has over 1,000 prizes, so over 1,000 poker players will win this week! As little as two years ago, the prizes were as low as the first 400 paid, this shows the growth in this online leaderboard.
The Beast Weekly Highlights
- Every cash table* competes for The Beast – and there’s no extra fee because we’re taking it from the rake
- You’ve got a new chance to race to the top every week for cash prizes and tourney seats
- Each weekly race runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59
- Get paid your cash prize by end-of-day every Monday
- Play your tournament the Sunday following the cash prize payout
ONE BEAST. ONE HUGE JACKPOT. ONCE A WEEK.
Tame the Beast, taste victory, because EVERYONE has a chance to get rewarded with huge cash and tournament prizes—every week. The Beast is ridiculously easy to play. Your goal is simple. Play poker. Yes, you’re playing to win, but The Beast doesn’t care how you do. It cares how many points you earn by playing. And points are calculated based on stake levels, not based on whether you win or lose.
As you play poker, you’ll rank on a leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats. Each weekly competition runs from Saturday at 00:00 to the following Friday at 23:59 ET.
Want to compete in the beast leaderboard?
- Sit down at any cash table*. There’s no specially marked Beast tables anymore. Every table* is a Beast table.
- You’ll earn 1 point for every $0.02 fed to The Beast generated by you using the Weighted Contributed Rake methodology. (Earning Points tab)
- Track your play within the Leaderboard in the poker client by clicking on the Rewards tab under “Points Race”.
- You can win hundreds of thousands in cold hard cash and tournament entries.
Checking your progress during the week
You can view your progress rankings through the Americas Cardroom software. From the poker client, click on Leaderboard in the lobby. There you can see your current place on the leaderboard, the amount of points you’ve earned and if you are winning a tournament entry. You’ll also get all the details about the tournament such as tournament start date and guaranteed prize pool.
The rankings are updated frequently, so be sure to check back often.
Remember, the more you play the more you win because the more people play, the higher the jackpot grows!
Everyone who sits down at a cash table* and contributes to the rake of a hand automatically earns points toward The Beast leaderboard. You’ll earn 1 point for every $0.02 fed to The Beast generated by you using the methodology.
Wondering how it works? Let’s look at a 9-handed full ring table. And let’s say everyone folds except for four players (A, B, C and D), each one paying $1 to see the flop.
Player A goes all-in on the flop for another $50. Players B folds. So does Player C. Player D calls the $50.
The pot is now worth $104. At the end of the hand, a total of $3 rake gets taken from the pot ($2.76 as net rake and $0.24 is fed to The Beast).
While other players started off in the hand, only the four contributing players receive points toward The Beast leaderboard. The number of points they’ll earn depends on how much rake they contributed:
Player A receives 5.25 Points
Player B receives 0.75 Points
Player C receives 0.75 Points
Player D receives 5.25 Points
ACR feeds the beast with rake!
ACR Poker have done away with jackpot fees and decided to foot the bill themselves for The Beast weekly prize pools. They turned every cash table* into a Beast table, and instead of charging you an extra jackpot fee, they are slicing off a piece of the rake they collect and dumping it into our cash and tournament leaderboard prize pools. Here’s a look at how much money goes to feed The Beast.
The Beast Payouts Explained
THE WEEKLY CASH RACE
The points you earn get tallied as you play, giving you a spot in The Beast race. The more points you collect, the higher you climb up the leaderboard.
Each race runs from Saturday at 00:00 ET to Friday at 23:59 ET. On Saturday of each week, we reward hundreds of poker players just like you with huge cash and tournament prizes.
The payout structure for the cash race is calculated based on the size of the prize pool. As the prize pool grows, the number of paid places increases.
There are four payout tiers in The Beast.
- Tier 1: $500
- Tier 2: $250
- Tier 3: $125
- Tier 4: $50
For every $3,500 in The Beast cash prize pool, the prize pool adds:
- One Tier 1
- Two of Tier 2
- Five of Tier 3
- Twenty of Tier 4
- Reseed the next race with $875
Residual funds (between multiples of $3,500) as the Beast grows are applied to the top places in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 – maintaining each respective cap amounts
*See a typical payout week below.
THE WEEKLY TOURNAMENT RACE
The Beast is all about rewarding more killer poker players with more stuff. That’s why each weekly competition also includes a separate component that awards seats to satellite tournaments for major tourneys like the WSOP Main Event, Million Dollar Sunday, Venom and other events. As the prize pool gets bigger, we will hand out more seats to more players at the end of each weekly race. It’s that simple!
Winners of the race play in their satellite tournament two Sundays after their weekly race finishes and are automatically registered. Check the Rewards tab (Points Race section) for complete details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The qualifying period for each Beast competition runs from every Saturday at 00:00 ET to the following Friday at 23:59 ET.
• Every player who ranks on The Beast leaderboard automatically competes for BOTH the cash prize and the tournament prize.
• Only 6-max and 9-max tables qualify for The Beast.
• * Heads-up tables do not qualify for this promotion.
• The Beast is a true freeroll for the player as there is no jackpot fee taken from players.
• Instead the jackpot is fed by a part of the rake already collected.
• Cash prizes are paid out on the Monday following the close of each weekly competition. Money will arrive in winners’ accounts by 4pm ET.
• The tournament for each weekly Beast competition winners will be held on the second Sunday following the cash payout.
• Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through the Tournament Race competition. Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
• 25% of the overall jackpot will be taken to the reseed of the next competition’s jackpot.
• Tournament entries won in The Beast are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and hold no cash value.
• The Beast Points are updated in real time.
• No points will be awarded for participation in tournaments or Sit & Go’s.
• Cheating or team-play is strictly prohibited.
• Any player that cashes in the Beast, and/or is deemed to potentially be involved in cheating/team-play must be able to prove that they are only a single player. The burden of proof to prove that they won the Beast in a fair manner will fall solely upon the player. Players must participate in a Beast Live (either live or private, but viewable by the House) in the following month AND must be able to replicate the same conditions, on their own, in which they achieved their status in the previous month. Until a player proves themselves beyond a reasonable doubt that they are not cheating, players will not receive their winnings from the previous month.
• If a player is found to be cheating/involved in team-play, they will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible, including forfeiture of their Beast Winnings and compensation to other players within the Beast.
• If you suspect a player or team play, collusion or any other form of cheating, please contact us.
• Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
General rules and conditions apply.
All management decisions are final.
How to claim an Americas Cardroom Promo Code
The Americas Cardroom Promo Code can be claimed using: VIP4ME – If you use this Americas Cardroom Bonus code you will benefit from a 100% first deposit bonus up to $2,000. New customers all benefit from exclusive bonus of free entries to depositors freerolls. Claim Here Now
Go back to our main Americas Cardroom News page for more articles.